Wednesday, May 11, 2016

I Buy Vintage clothing

I Buy Vintage clothing

I am occupied with purchasing vintage dress and embellishments. I am principally inspired by things originating from the cleanout of a house, or things from a relative or from capacity. We may likewise have the capacity to work out something on the off chance that you go to domain deals and need to "pick" for me - Pickers email me and I'll let you know what I need.

I am occupied with pieces from before the mid 1960's. No 1970-80s stuff,

Dresses - No twofold weave polyester fabric, no plastic zippers (unless it is an awesome thing)

Suits - for the most part fitted styles

Seperates - tops, pullovers and lightweight coats or full skirts (no fleece skirts)

Slips, bras, underwear and robes

Supports and girdles

Boxed seamed leggings (must be unworn)

Totes - beaded or little night packs, satisfy no enormous inconvenient grandmother sacks

Shoes - they must be in super great condition and from the 1950s or prior (no square heels, no square toes)

A few mens and kids' things

The things can be any sizes. Things must be in great condition requiring just exceptionally insignificant cleaning or repairs - no stains, no gaps, no blur, no underarm stain. The exemption would be for garments from the 1930s and prior, which obviously are going to have more blemishes because of time

Please Email Carol - dvintage@comcast.net - to let me know what you have. 

Pictures help, on the off chance that you can email or snail mail them to me (I will return snail mail photographs) You don't need to take a solitary photo of every thing - shoes set up in a line, or dresses hung in succession is fine for a photo. I needn't bother with close shots, simply essential photographs so I can see the style and time of what you have.

It would be ideal if you have a cost at the top of the priority list for what you need for the things. If it's not too much trouble remember that I pay wholesale costs (which is a pleasant approach to say that I am shoddy) so you can't pass by what I charge for a thing on my site, my offering cost is dictated by numerous components. On the off chance that we make an arrangement, I can pay you by PayPal, check or cash request. You can deliver the things to me, and I will pay for the delivery and protection as well. I can't go to see the things, unless you live inside a hour or so of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment